The Night Before Travel

As I wrote this post up on my blog, I'm currently preparing with my family for us to go away for Christmas by packing our items away in our bags and luggages before putting them in the back of the van. After that, we're going to sleep as our flight will depart in the morning and that means we have to get up early in order for us to be there on time for the flight. I'm just hoping that it won't get delayed or cancelled as we all would like to leave the island and meet up with our relatives for Christmas and New Year's Day.

Departure: Jersey to Madeira - Friday 16th December 2016
Arrival: Madeira to Jersey - Wednesday 4th January 2017

Have a good Christmas, everyone!☺


Gamertron7500 The Dragon Warrior

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Hiatus

Happy Mother's Day!