Happy Father's Day!

On this day, we take a look at our other half of our families: fathers. Hard-working, clever and serious, they're the ones who teach us the rights and wrongs of our actions and our lives, including our mums as well. They teach us how to live our lives, learn new things and most importantly: loving and caring for each other, and also having fun.

Even though I describe fathers like this, there's always one that I always look up to: my dad.


My wonderful dad when he was away in Madeira
Sure, he may not be the most good-looking dad of all and he looks like an average father to you, but he does have a wonderful smile and a large heart that's full of love and passion. Every day, he teaches me new things, as well as the rights and wrongs of my actions, and I really can't appreciate it any more than saying "I love you" to him, which is why, along with the help of my mum, we decided to make it up to him by buying some things for him to show that I truly appreciate his gift on Saturday (yesterday on the day this post was made). When we came home, we hid all of our gifts inside a laundry basket that was usually located in our bathroom. 
A basket full of surprises for my dad
Today, I decided to do a little role-play that involved my dad to help me out with the laundry as I told him that my mum needed me to empty the laundry basket and hang the clothes on the coat hangers. When he came, I told him to open the basket and that's where he found his gifts. He got some shorts, shoes and a blender machine, and I must say that he appreciated with the gifts he was given!

As of right now (which won't be as you're reading this after when I've finished writing this post), I had the idea of doing the same thing that I've done for my mum on Mother's Day. So, dad, if you loved reading this post, I want to say: "I love you, and you mean the world to me."

Happy Father's Day, everyone!


A happy family

Comments

  1. Lovely words son
    Your the best son in the world, somthimes we have our ups and downs, but you are my sun my best friend and I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK.
    Thanks for the presentes ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

      Sure, we all have ups and downs like you've said before, but the main thing is that we're still together with our mum.

      Also, sorry for the late reply! Haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Night X Factor Thoughts

Inactivity and Such...