Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day - the day where we all look up to our mothers and thank them for raising us, teaching us, and also loving and looking after us. This also applies to our fathers too, but Father's Day isn't around until 18th June in the UK, so they're going to wait until that day (sorry, Dad!). But anyway, I would like to celebrate this day for our mothers in the UK (other countries celebrate Mother's Day in different days, by the way) by thanking them, but I simply cannot thank my mum, Susana Fernandes, enough. Here she is:

My wonderful mum
Even though she may not be the world's best-looking mum, I still love her and I always do to this day at the bottom of my heart. My mum is special to me as she, along with my dad, looked after me, educated me, and loved me no matter what. She's very close and unique to me and I don't think that replacing my mum will never be the same without her appearance. That's how special she is.

Even though I haven't made a card for my mum, words in writing can't simply explain how much I thank and love her. Only our close connection and love is enough to explain how connected we are. I even got her a bunch of flowers as well:

A lovely bunch of flowers for my lovely mum
Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

Comments

  1. Thank you, my dearest son. I want to say that I love you now and I always will until the end of my days. You are the best son, and I could not ask for a better one. You are my world, you are my life, you are everything for me. You are so special. Thank you my sweetheart, and I love you to bits. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, my loving mum. You're my sweetest apple pie ever known to me in all my life. 😘😄😊😍❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inactivity and Such...

Saturday Night X Factor Thoughts