A Tribute to the London Attack

On this day in the afternoon, 22nd March 2017, an attack in London occurred where an attacker drove on Westminster Bridge, ran over people before crashing his car and stabbing a police officer before being shot dead by other police officers near the Palace of Westminster, British Parliament. The attacker, whose identity is not yet confirmed, injured 20 people as he ran them over with his car and killing 4 people, which also includes the stabbed police officer and the attacker himself.

An article from the BBC shows an illustrated route that the attacker took along with some pointers where the pedestrians were injured due to being hit directly by the attacker, where it crashed and where the attacker was shot dead.

The route that the attacker took along with some key events that took place along the way

I'm just lost for words when the attack took place as innocent people were unaware of the attack until the very last moment when they get injured or killed by the attacker running them down with his car, or even just by witnessing it in their very own eyes. I mean, it's sad when people's lives get taken away by other people just to fuel their passion or desire to kill others, or even do it just for the sake of gaining attention. It's just, you know, wrong. Why would anyone do that to people? I mean, what did they do to trigger an attack?

I don't have a lot to say about this incident, but I do hope that those who were injured are alive and well after being taken to recovery by the emergency services in the UK after when the incident has been sorted, and I do wish to those who suffered the losses of their parents, relatives, friends or anyone that they're connected to, well as I send them my thoughts about their sadness of losing someone that's close to them because of this attack that took place before.

I'm sorry that this happened, and I do hope that it won't happen again in the future.

Comments

  1. I really hope everyone will recover, and family of the fallen ones will find the strenght to move on... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. I wish them for the best and move on to a brighter and better future. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Hiatus

Happy Mother's Day!